The 365 Question Challenge is based on the 365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself this Year written by the folks at Mark and Angel Hack Life. It's simple, just share your answers in the comment section and lets all get to know each other better…a lot better. Answer as many questions or as few as you like. Follow the Challenge on Twitter, Facebook or RSS to keep up to date.
246. If you could relive yesterday what would you do differently?
Actually nothing. Yesterday was a great day. I am on vacation in Arizona and started my day eating Chambord French toast with Peter, went shopping, met a girlfriend for happy hour, drove through the streets at night with the windows down because it was 90 degrees, watched a movie and still got to sleep early. Can I just relive it the same way?
247. What do you do over and over again that you hate doing?
Cleaning the house. I always feel like it's a waste of time because it just gets dirty again. Everyone tells me to get a house cleaner, but I am too darn cheap!
248. Would you rather your child be less attractive and extremely intelligent or extremely attractive and less intelligent?
I don't have children, but if I did I would want them to be extremely intelligent. In my opinion, there is nothing like the feeling of accomplishing something because of your intellect.
249. What white lies do you often tell?
Mostly to my husband about the money I spend on clothes. I am not sure why. He could care less because he knows I am cheap and would never overspend.
250. What is the biggest change you have made in your life in the last year?
We have stabilized our bills, rented our investment properties and hired enough employees at the restaurant so we are not covering as many shifts. This is all in an effort to have more freedom to travel and experience different cultures.
251. What do you understand today about your life that you did not understand a year ago?
That I am a strong woman who can be hit with hard circumstances and still survive with my dignity in tact.
252. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
My mothers, because we are so close in age that we have become friends and confidants.
253. What did life teach you yesterday?
It didn't teach me, but reconfirmed that: I love to travel, I am independent, I can be a good friend and killing people with kindness can change a persons foul mood.
254. Who impresses you?
Everyone that has stepped out of the box to do something that I have not.
255. What have you done that you are not proud of?
Several years ago I got caught up in fitting in with "the girls" and joined in a conversation where they were talking badly about someone we didn't even know. The girls friend heard us, it caused a small scene and I was disappointed in myself for a long time for needlessly hurting someones feelings. But, it was also a huge lesson on why you shouldn't judge people.